Bahria Town Karachi is the largest society in Karachi

Bahria Town Karachi 2 has been voted one of the most desirable and largest residential communities in Karachi. This master-planned community is located in the northwest part of Karachi. It covers an area of about 9,000 acres and offers a variety of recreational, commercial, residential, and commercial options.

The Bahria Village Karachi  was designed to offer a perfect lifestyle experience. It offers residents a safe, secure environment while being close to major transportation routes, shopping centers, schools, and other amenities.


Bahria Town Karachi 2 offers a range of housing options including apartments, villas, townhouses and executive homes. These housing options are designed to offer a luxurious and comfortable living experience with all modern amenities.

BTK Phase 2’s commercial area includes a range of retail outlets and businesses that offer a variety products and services. You will find everything you need, including grocery stores, banks, restaurants, and cafes. There are also shopping malls, cafés, and entertainment centers. Residents can also find employment opportunities in the commercial area.

Bahria Town World Class Infrastructure – Tajarat Properties

Bahria Town Karachi 2 has many parks, playgrounds, as well as other attractions. You can also find a variety of health clubs and sports facilities to keep you healthy and active. The community hosts a variety of cultural and entertainment events throughout the year.

Bahria Town Karachi Phase 2 is a highly sought-after residential society in Karachi. It offers a safe, secure environment, many recreational and commercial opportunities, and a variety of amenities. Bahria Town Karachi 2 offers a luxurious and comfortable lifestyle for its residents thanks to its well-planned design.

Book Booking Procedure Bahria Town Karachi 2.

It is very simple to book a plot or house in Bahria Town Karachi 2.. Visit the Bahria Town Sales Office to apply for a plot of land or a house in BTK 2. The sales team will give you all the information necessary and an overview of the booking process. You will need to provide the necessary documents such as your National Identity Card, utility bills, or bank statements.

After the documents have been submitted and approved, a booking agreement and payment of a registration fee are signed. Once the registration fee has been paid, a plot of land or a house will be assigned and details will be provided to the customer.

The initial payment will be 40% of the property’s total cost. After the initial payment is made, the customer must pay the remaining 60% within the stipulated time frame. After successful payment, the customer will receive a possession letter. The documents that are required will also be handed over.

The booking process for Bahria Karachi 2 has been straightforward. Customers can book plots or houses in society with the assistance of an experienced sales team.

Easy Payment Plan Bahria Town Karachi 2

Bahria Town Karachi 2, offers a convenient payment plan that makes property purchases easy. The payment plan can be divided into two parts: The initial payment and 60% of the total cost are divided into two parts. At the time of booking, the initial payment of 40% is due. The remainder 60% will be paid in equal installments, according to the payment schedule set out by the sales team.

BTK 2 offers flexible payment options. Customers can choose from a variety of payment plans to suit their needs and budget. Customers can choose from monthly, semi-annual, or quarterly payment plans depending on their financial status.

BTK 2 offers many payment options including cash deposits, cheques and bank transfers.

The Bahria Town Karachi2 Payment Plan is flexible. Customers can purchase properties within the society. Customers can easily make their payments with a variety of payment options and payment programs.


BTK 2 is one the most highly sought-after residential communities in Karachi. The community covers an area of about 9,000 acres and offers a variety of recreational, commercial, residential and commercial options. It is designed to create a safe, secure community with all the amenities and a variety of commercial and recreational options.

BTK2’s payment plan is flexible. Customers can choose from a variety of payment options that best suit their needs and budget. Bahria Town Karachi 2 offers a luxurious and comfortable lifestyle for people who are looking for an ideal residential community. You can find more information at the Tajarat Properties.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button